Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Musing on Museums

One of the things they teach in "museum school" is about the importance of social media. From Twitter to Facebook, museums and the professionals who run them are becoming more and more attracted to the wide variety of tools available online. Ideas are being shared between museums around the world at an ever quickening rate, and the amount of information available is astounding.

This blog is my effort to wade through some of the information I can get my hands on, and to show you why I think it may be important. Some posts will be about places I have visited, things that I have seen, or about ideas that I have read. I would love to use this as a place to dialogue about changes that are happening, and what we can do to make them positive. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment